Upload Photos To YouTube & Create Slideshows
Posted: March 16, 2013 at 5:01 am
YouTube is best know for its video sharing or hosting site which have been improved a lot by Google in recent years. YouTube supporting higher resolutions now for instance or making available a video editor to its users and while that is certainly basic in comparison to high end video editing tools, it makes available a set of interesting features on the site directly.
Create a Photo Slideshow In YouTube
- Go To YouTube Website and Click The Upload Button
- Now, Click On “Create” Under “Photo Slideshow.”
- You’ll See Upload Photos Section and Drag-Drop Photos Here.
- You Can (Rearrange) Their Position In The Video.
- Go To Next, Choose Slide duration, Slide effect and Transition.
- Add Background Music To Slideshow From YouTube’s Tracks (150, 000+ total).
- In Next Section Set Your Privacy (Public, Unlisted, Private).